Subscribe to our news

* indicates required

Allergic to sterling silver? Try some of our precious metal clay silver clays Posted on November 30, 2018

It is not uncommon for someone to be allergic to sterling silver. Sterling silver is made up of 92.5% silver and a mixture of alloys to give it extra strength. The allergic reaction is generally down to a reaction to the alloys rather than the silver itself.

A solution here would be to use one of the fine silver clays such as PMC3 or the revolutionary PMC Flex. These silver clay consists of pure silver particles with an organic binder and water. Although there may be a small trace of alloys in the binder these will be minuscule. In the past 20 years no person with an allergy to sterling silver has been known to react to PMC+ (discontinued), PMC3 or PMC Flex. Just remember to use fine silver findings! If you have any questions about this article please contact info@thepmcstudio.com   

by Bold Apps

Comments are closed for this article.